Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another year of baseball is over!

Congratulations to the Eastdale 3-pitch teams on their great efforts over the last 2 days! The Junior and Senior girls both won their tournaments today and the Junior boys won their tournament yesterday. I was VERY proud of the junior girls team that I coached. They played tremendously well together and most importantly, they showed the good sportsmanship that Eastdale teams have earned a reputation for. It was a fantastic experience coaching them (even though they soaked me with water after our championship game:) and I hope that I will get a chance to coach some of this year's grade 3's on the team next year. Get your gloves out this summer and start throwing the ball around for some practice. It's only 10 and 1/2 months left until next year's tryouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment